How Much Should I Sell My Factory Tires With Rims (2006 Gs-awd)

Just wondering what a fair price would be to ask to see my factory 17" run flat tires, with rims for the 2006 GS-300 AWD? The tires have about 500 miles on them, basicall brand new, I used them long enough, until my rims were delivered. I don't want to get low balled or ask for too much. I know Lexus sells one rim for $552, and one run flat tire is 232.

552 x 4 = 2208

232 x 4 = 928

Total = 3136

That sounds like a lot to ask to me, any suggestions?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Just wondering what a fair price would be to ask to see my factory 17" run flat tires, with rims for the 2006 GS-300 AWD? The tires have about 500 miles on them, basicall brand new, I used them long enough, until my rims were delivered. I don't want to get low balled or ask for too much. I know Lexus sells one rim for $552, and one run flat tire is 232.

552 x 4 = 2208

232 x 4 = 928

Total = 3136

That sounds like a lot to ask to me, any suggestions?

Thanks

I'd like to know as well- my rims and tires have been sitting in a garage since I got my rims shortly after I bought my 06 GS300 as well. Can anyone come up with a fair number?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Guys to hear that,I'm using OEM wheels for winter season.I looked on eBay and wow.you can get for 600-700$

Full set(RIMS and TIRES) just keep them.Last few cars I sold by owner (not trade in) and buyer was so happy to get 2 sets of wheels.every car sold after 2-3 weeks. :cheers:

• 6 months later...
Sorry Guys to hear that,I'm using OEM wheels for winter season.I looked on eBay and wow.you can get for 600-700$

Full set(RIMS and TIRES) just keep them.Last few cars I sold by owner (not trade in) and buyer was so happy to get 2 sets of wheels.every car sold after 2-3 weeks.:cheers:

Full set(RIMS and TIRES) just keep them.Last few cars I sold by owner (not trade in) and buyer was so happy to get 2 sets of wheels.every car sold after 2-3 weeks.:cheers:

Hey can someone help me out with new wheels and tires for my 06 GS300 AWD. Currently I have the stock wheels and really want to get a lower profile look without sacrificing too much ride. I live in snow country and will keep the stock wheels to swap out in winter but want a more sporty look for the summer. I have gone into tire shops but because I am a girl I don;t think they take me seriously and don't encourage me to change the wheel size! My color is glacier frost and am thinking about an 18 or 19 X 9 either chrome or anthracite/chrome mix. I have researched a few online tire places but get a little frustrated with offsets and such. Thanks for any advise and/or pics.

I agree with MyPearlGs300...keep them, they'll save you if you have frigid winters or ever sell your car to someone that does. My wife has had a set for both seasons on her 99 4Runner for years...I'm looking forward to getting my own second set, myself...maybe next year.

That's just my two cents.

Hey can someone help me out with new wheels and tires for my 06 GS300 AWD. Currently I have the stock wheels and really want to get a lower profile look without sacrificing too much ride. I live in snow country and will keep the stock wheels to swap out in winter but want a more sporty look for the summer. I have gone into tire shops but because I am a girl I don;t think they take me seriously and don't encourage me to change the wheel size! My color is glacier frost and am thinking about an 18 or 19 X 9 either chrome or anthracite/chrome mix. I have researched a few online tire places but get a little frustrated with offsets and such. Thanks for any advise and/or pics.

18" wheels should be 18x8, have a 5x114.3 bolt pattern with a 45mm offset. Tire size should be 235/45-18 to maintain correct plus sizing.

Can't help with the 19s cause I have never looked into them. go to www.tirerack.com, you will get all the info you will need.

steviej