1998 Es300 Integration Relay (module) Location And Removal ?

ES300-LOWK

After a complete drain of the battery, practically nothing's working in the dash and the cabin. (Please see my previous post). I apologize for the lack of continuity but, I'm still trying to figure out this board/posting thing ... :unsure:

I've been told the cure for my 1998 ES300's troubles is the replacement of the main Integration Relay (or Module). Maybe it's a 130A fuse? It's supposed to be under the dash or the fuse panel, on the driver's side. The relay supposedly controls the dash lights and displays, a/c and radio, power windows, remote unlock and most importantly, the shifter release, all of which are not working.

There are quite a few relays and/or fuses in that area and I can't tell which is which (hard to read). The Owner's Manual does not show its location at all. Also, I tried removing one or two of the relays but they don't come off as easily as fuses, and some firm but careful pulling did not budge them.

Does anyone know the exact location of the relay/module and the correct way to remove it? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
After a complete drain of the battery, practically nothing's working in the dash and the cabin. (Please see my previous post). I apologize for the lack of continuity but, I'm still trying to figure out this board/posting thing ... :unsure:

I've been told the cure for my 1998 ES300's troubles is the replacement of the main Integration Relay (or Module). Maybe it's a 130A fuse? It's supposed to be under the dash or the fuse panel, on the driver's side. The relay supposedly controls the dash lights and displays, a/c and radio, power windows, remote unlock and most importantly, the shifter release, all of which are not working.

There are quite a few relays and/or fuses in that area and I can't tell which is which (hard to read). The Owner's Manual does not show its location at all. Also, I tried removing one or two of the relays but they don't come off as easily as fuses, and some firm but careful pulling did not budge them.

Does anyone know the exact location of the relay/module and the correct way to remove it? Thank you.

TIS diagram for a 2000 ES300 showing relay locations, should be the same for a '98.

relayloc.pdf

Hope this helps

relayloc.pdf