Look At My New Cf Dash !

Jesus954

Well i wanted to get something that was shiny all the time without to like clean it or w/e lol and the 1st thing that came to mind was carbon fiber so looky =)

Downside is that i dont think thats the color it should be, this one seems to be more silverish than dark what u guys say?

P9130289.jpg

P9130287.jpg

P9130285.jpg

P9130282.jpg

It's really hard to tell. I can't really determine the contrast because of the glare. I think it looks good though. the color thing is up to you. I know that the CF comes in alot of colors and shades. With all the black on the interior though, I would have thought the silver would be the right choice.

thats a good point but the cars black so kinda wanted to keep it black lol there seems to be more silver than black i called the company that sold me this n told them of a possible mistake so the guy on the phones like i am positive its right but ill send u sample pieces one cf n one silver cf so u can compare them n w/e than his like if u do notice a mistake i would send you the right one or w/e lol i haven't mentioned i already put it on but ill just keep that to myself till later on lol!!!

it is silverish.... definitely... i have seen a darker like a gun metal finish & then the traditional black

i prefer the black.... pics below

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/349810

My car

I KNEW IT! i payed to get that color u have and got the silver one instead see i mean it dont look bad but i aint what i payed for i called the company where i got it n they told me they sending me 2 pieces of carbon fiber one should be like urs n the other one should be silver so i can compare with it but im sure they got it wrong so ill be demanding to get the one i wanted.