Transfer Calls From Bluetooth To Handheld

asgeld

I am using the ES350 Bluetooth with a blackberrry 8800. It works fine, but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer a call "off bluetooth" when I want to turn off the engine. If I hit the "transfer" button on the screen, the call is terminated. If I turn off the car, the blackberry still shows that the call is "connected" but I can't hear or talk with the person. On my Acura, I hit the voice command button and say "transfer" and it transfers, but that doesn't seem to work here.

Thoughts?

I am using the ES350 Bluetooth with a blackberrry 8800. It works fine, but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer a call "off bluetooth" when I want to turn off the engine. If I hit the "transfer" button on the screen, the call is terminated. If I turn off the car, the blackberry still shows that the call is "connected" but I can't hear or talk with the person. On my Acura, I hit the voice command button and say "transfer" and it transfers, but that doesn't seem to work here.

Thoughts?

What I did was setup one of my front hot keys to turn off the bluetooth. It will ask you if you want your bluetooth turned of (on your blackberry screen) hit enter and your back on the blackberry.

What I did was setup one of my front hot keys to turn off the bluetooth. It will ask you if you want your bluetooth turned of (on your blackberry screen) hit enter and your back on the blackberry.

I will try that. I only have on "convenience key" on the side of the BB and I can only set it to "manage connections" of which one choice is to disable bluetooth, but it might work. Thanks.

I have a BB 8800 too. As you mentioned, there is only one soft key, so I don't want to map it to BT disconnect.

Here is what I tried today (and it worked):

When you are in a call and want to change to handset, simply press the menu button on the phone (the one with the BB logo) and you will see an option called 'Activate Handset' - select it, and the call transfers to your BB.