Bought 92 Sc400 2 Months Ago, Need Opinions

Memento1134

I bought a white SC400 about a month ago for about $1500 (buahahaha)

Anyway, for the past year or so i've been sucking in as much knowledge about cars as i possibly can. I know alot of the terminology, the parts and what they do, and for alot of them i know how they work.

The problem i'm encountering is that i just don't know what brands are good and what brands are not in aftermarket parts. I also do not know how to actually do much with my car as far as fixing/modding it.

I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to where i can learn how to do all of this. Also if someone could give me a tutorial or a runthrough on what i should focus on. Cars have kind of become a new hobby of mine and im hungry for more information, i spend alot of my spare time already looking into how cars work. Any help is appreciated.

-James

Email: jbridges12@student.gsu.edu

Well OEM parts are best, that is what the dealership will sell you....

If you specific which parts you want then I can lead you in the right direction if OEM stuff in too pricey for you...

If you want a tutorial, look at my thread "result of mods" that pretty much will break it down for you if you find the time to read it all..

Well OEM parts are best, that is what the dealership will sell you....

If you specific which parts you want then I can lead you in the right direction if OEM stuff in too pricey for you...

If you want a tutorial, look at my thread "result of mods" that pretty much will break it down for you if you find the time to read it all..

Thanks man, preciate the help