92 Ls400 Must Go

kclm9803

I give..... uncle. As we used to say on the school ground. After changing the Throttle position sensor,Mass flow, sensor, fuel filter, air filter, engine ECM the car WILL NOT accelerate. Runs and drives beautifully around town and on the highway but has no get up and go. No check engine lite no codes, I am done. first $2000 takes it.

KC 541 399 2794 (Hood River Oregon) Oregon reg to 9/09. tu tone gold with tan leather everything works but, the climate controll display. Spring suspension Pioneer Lexus premium sound and a nice set of after market rims with brand new Toyo tires. Email for pics. kclm98@hotmail.com

I give..... uncle. As we used to say on the school ground. After changing the Throttle position sensor,Mass flow, sensor, fuel filter, air filter, engine ECM the car WILL NOT accelerate. Runs and drives beautifully around town and on the highway but has no get up and go. No check engine lite no codes, I am done. first $2000 takes it.

KC 541 399 2794 (Hood River Oregon) Oregon reg to 9/09. tu tone gold with tan leather everything works but, the climate controll display. Spring suspension Pioneer Lexus premium sound and a nice set of after market rims with brand new Toyo tires. Email for pics. kclm98@hotmail.com

Take off the emergency brake...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

How did you decide what to replace and in what order?

Very elementary compared to the other fixes you tried, but assume you've checked fuel pressure? Fuel pump putting out low pressure could cause this symptom. It happened to me in my Volvo where the delivery hose worked off the pump and was only supplying 1/2 the required pressure. Ran great until I tried to hard accelerate.

Joe