2007 Gs350 Headroom

Hi,

I'm strongly considering buying a 2007 GS350 (currently driving a 2001 Audi A6 2.7T).

I'm a big guy (5'10" 300 lbs), and I noticed that with the seat all the way down, my head is barely brushing the roof of the car. I have to believe owners taller than me own the car happily, so what am I missing.

I know really tall people tend to recline back quite a bit to fit, but I don't to drive leaning too far back.

I'd love to get over my fears about not fitting comfortably, and pull the trigger. Any advice for my nagging concerns?

Hi,

I'm strongly considering buying a 2007 GS350 (currently driving a 2001 Audi A6 2.7T).

I'm a big guy (5'10" 300 lbs), and I noticed that with the seat all the way down, my head is barely brushing the roof of the car. I have to believe owners taller than me own the car happily, so what am I missing.

I know really tall people tend to recline back quite a bit to fit, but I don't to drive leaning too far back.

I'd love to get over my fears about not fitting comfortably, and pull the trigger. Any advice for my nagging concerns?

I drive the '06 GS-430. I'm 6'3" and I've never even noticed the roof of the car. I do have the seat lowered all the way and I think it may be relinced a bit - but I think it's more for comfort (I probably have long arms) than height control. I don't think I've paid much attention to how close my head is to the roof of the car - but in any case, it's not close enough that it's ever bothered me or even caused me to notice...

The elextronic seat is weird on the GS, in order to put it down all the way you have the push the front of the lever down and be back of the lever down independently...irs hard to explain you just have to experiment. also reclining will help. im almost 6 4 and my hair barely skims the top.