New Lexus Owner!

After 3 previous cars, I made a step up into Lexus and picked up an 2007 black sapphire IS250 (31k out the door, negotiated down from 35k). I was originally looking at the Acura TL but the Acura dealer salesmen (Pleasanton Acura) completed ignored me (I'm 26 btw, mostly older folk were on the lot that day). Lexus was next door.. and I've always liked Lexus so I thought I'd spend my money there. I love this car.. definitely the best car I've ever owned.

I noticed all Lexus come with the 24 hour roadside assistance. I also happen to be a AAA member.. would it be worth it to dump the AAA membership and use the 24 hour roadside assistance that comes with the car?

After 3 previous cars, I made a step up into Lexus and picked up an 2007 black sapphire IS250 (31k out the door, negotiated down from 35k). I was originally looking at the Acura TL but the Acura dealer salesmen (Pleasanton Acura) completed ignored me (I'm 26 btw, mostly older folk were on the lot that day). Lexus was next door.. and I've always liked Lexus so I thought I'd spend my money there. I love this car.. definitely the best car I've ever owned.

I noticed all Lexus come with the 24 hour roadside assistance. I also happen to be a AAA member.. would it be worth it to dump the AAA membership and use the 24 hour roadside assistance that comes with the car?

well the only reason i kept my AAA is cuz i use their discount alot cuz i travel almost once a week...but other than if you dont use it that often..i dont see the benefit in keeping it...if i didnt travel so much i would have dumped it

Hi,

Can you tell me what options came with your IS250?

Also, when you stated "out the door" price, does that includes tax/fees? Please let me know ...thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I also got a New IS 250 about 3 months ago and also new to the Lexus Forums. I have a Silver 07 IS 250 and loving it. The only thing i hate about it is the freakin brake dust it leaves on the rims and all the blind spots the car has but other than that its a beautiful ride!

So i was just passin by sayin hello, trying to get myself acquainted

:D

Hello, I also got a New IS 250 about 3 months ago and also new to the Lexus Forums. I have a Silver 07 IS 250 and loving it. The only thing i hate about it is the freakin brake dust it leaves on the rims and all the blind spots the car has but other than that its a beautiful ride!

So i was just passin by sayin hello, trying to get myself acquainted

:D

There's a Technical Service Bulletin on the brake dust--they'll swap out the pads for ones that won't generate so much dust.