Another Dash Needles Question

VJZ

Yes yes...I searched.

My problem is that I can't afford to send it to someone to have it fixed. I also do not want LexTech !Removed! up my cluster and me being SOL until I find a new one.

What work is involved once the cluster is out? Where can I get the correct LED to fit the needle? What is the best way in doing this so that I do not get an incorrect reading on my gauge cluster?

Any help is appreciated.

Yes yes...I searched.

My problem is that I can't afford to send it to someone to have it fixed. I also do not want LexTech !Removed! up my cluster and me being SOL until I find a new one.

What work is involved once the cluster is out? Where can I get the correct LED to fit the needle? What is the best way in doing this so that I do not get an incorrect reading on my gauge cluster?

Any help is appreciated.

Sorry Dude, but unless you have the skills to do it yourself, you'll need to give it up to a pro. You can go with LexTech or these guys below. You can still drive your car with the cluster out, just make sure you flow with traffic and have a full tank first. You'll only be without it for a few days. Read below...

/////////////////////////

If anyone is interested, we have fully restored the needle LEDs in many ES, SC, GS, LS instrument clusters. I run a small

speedometer repair company in Tampa, FL. Please look at our work when you get a chance at

http://www.dnaspeedometers.com/pointers.htm or google us.

We also include the backlighting bulbs in our repairs. Any questions please email me anytime at

dnaspeedometers@hotmail.com. Any non-working or sticking speedometer or tach we can also fix. Should you want to

speak to me, my Toll-free phone number is 1-888-495-2777. Our shop hours are M-F 9- 5PM EST. We charge $189 for

needles and backlighting bulbs. We also include return shipping UPS Ground with tracking info.

Andrew Gavosto

DNA SPEEDOMETERS INC.

///////////////////////

This is where I'm sending mine soon. Good luck and hope this helps.

Steve