Chrome Wheel Centercaps?

flop170

anybody know where to get chrome lexus center caps???? my friend is wanting to know....

are the rims OEM? and for what car? and does he want OEM or aftermarket center caps?

anybody know where to get chrome lexus center caps???? my friend is wanting to know....

are the rims OEM? and for what car? and does he want OEM or aftermarket center caps?

he wants the ones that are on parking17's wheels on page 1 in your dream car thread! we can't find them anywhere on the web.... any idea?

If I'm not mistaken those rims he has are core replacements. You can have your rims electro-chrome plated, or, if they have them in stock, you send them your rims as a core and they send you a set that have already been chromed. You can ask him yourself though.

If I'm not mistaken those rims he has are core replacements. You can have your rims electro-chrome plated, or, if they have them in stock, you send them your rims as a core and they send you a set that have already been chromed. You can ask him yourself though.

yea i sent him a pm... just didn't notice he had them till after i posted this.... and my friend is the one looking for them.... he's got a silver is300 w/ the chrome wheels already but the center caps have the gold "L" on them.... which is the stupidest thing i've ever seen for as there is no gold anywhere else on the car....