What 02 Sensor Do I Need?

Hello everyone,

I have a 2002 Lexus GS300. I am getting the error code p0141 so I need to replace the b1s2 oxygen sensor. I went to the local auto parts store to buy one and they said it cost 180 bucks, so I wanted to check the price of one online. Problem is when I look them up online I don't know what one I need. There are choices of 1,2,3 and 4 wire oxygen sensors. What one do I need for my car? Also some say kits. Do I need a kit?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Hello everyone,

I have a 2002 Lexus GS300. I am getting the error code p0141 so I need to replace the b1s2 oxygen sensor. I went to the local auto parts store to buy one and they said it cost 180 bucks, so I wanted to check the price of one online. Problem is when I look them up online I don't know what one I need. There are choices of 1,2,3 and 4 wire oxygen sensors. What one do I need for my car? Also some say kits. Do I need a kit?

you will need the 2 line output if you go with an O2 simulator. this is only like $20 compared to getting a $180 replacement sensor. it is soldered into your ecu and is very simple.

Hello everyone,

you will need the 2 line output if you go with an O2 simulator. this is only like $20 compared to getting a $180 replacement sensor. it is soldered into your ecu and is very simple.

so if i get a regular O2 sensor then i will need the 2 line? and if i get a O2 simulator i will need a 2 line as well? do u know what are the other ones like 4 lines for? also where do i get a simulator and what are the differences between the simulator and the regular O2 sensor? will the simulator help performance at all? does it come with everything i need to hook it up? and do I have to solder anything?