Dude Where's My Car's Seat Heat And Car Height Buttons?

rhythm

My RX330 ('05 w/navigation) doesn'e have any buttons for the car height adjustment or the seat heaters. There's nothing on the wood panel behind the shift knob except the AC outlet. My owners manual sez it there should be. Perhaps only on the super-ultra-limited package, but I do have Navi so I thought mine had all the bells & whistles except DVD screen and Mark what's-his-name speakers. Anybody know?

Is your Rx330 All Wheel Drive or Front Wheel Drive? Usually the headed seats come on AWD not FWD.

It's FWD, (bought in So.Cal., not too many AWDs here, it's all highway driving, no off-road). I guess I don't understand what AWD has to do with having heated seats, why they would leave it off just 'cause you've got FWD. I can see that with the car height thing, since you can only raise to high height when driving under 30 on very bumpy roads, but seat heating should be universal.

By the way, since you're a Guru, perhaps you know about problems with Voice Commands. I posted about this over a week ago, had 85 views, not one single reply, starting to wonder if anyone here knows about Voice Commands. If you do, or know of someone who does, I'd love a reply to that post. Thanks

I guess they figure AWD owners are in winter conditions more often and would need warmer seats...

To be honest, i don't use the voice commands. I thought i had the bluetooth figured out, but i can't get it to work anymore. I've given up with all this tech stuff with the lexus.