Drivers Side Automatic Window Opener Not Working =\

Jesus954

Well on the drivers seat all the buttons work but the one to open the drivers side widow has anyone had this problem before and is this a very bad thing and i need to take it to the dealership to fix it or could i do something?

well, I think you have to diagnose the exact problem before you can determine wether or not this is something you can fix or if in fact you will need to take it in.

When you push the switch do you hear anything? Does the window move at all?

Use a plastic putty knife and slide it under the button console and pry it upwards. The whole unit just lifts out of there. Then switch the connectors for the passenger side and driver side and see if the driver side still doesn't work. If the passenger side now doesn't work then it's the switch, and thats an easy fix. If the driver side still doesn't work, then you may have a driver side window motor gone out. That involves remove the door panel, disconnecting the wire harnesses and pulling out the motor, then putting it all back in. So the question is: Is that something your can do and feel comfortable with? If not, then take it in and have them fix it for you.