Info Needed About Key Remote Lights....

beachlover

When I touch the "panic" button on the remote key, a little red light flashes on the remote. But when I touch either the "lock" or "unlock" buttons there is no flash. Can anyone confirm if they are supposed to flash or not?......Thanx, in advance, to anyone who posts an answer.....

When I touch the "panic" button on the remote key, a little red light flashes on the remote. But when I touch either the "lock" or "unlock" buttons there is no flash. Can anyone confirm if they are supposed to flash or not?......Thanx, in advance, to anyone who posts an answer.....

pressing any button should flash the light. i tried on rx and gs.

Thankyou "secretdude" I owe you one.....but it's disenheartening, to say the least, that over 60 others read this post and couldn't take the time to press a few buttons on their remote. You don't even have to go out to your vehicle, for goodness sake. No wonder the Lexus dealers get to take advantage of us, we won't even help each other......

There are thousands of posts here with people helping each other. Please don't pass judgement on us after just 7 posts and a kinda odball question. Perhaps people that clicked don't have the exact same model as yours. Mine lights up, but it's a IS350 smart key so it wouldn't really mean anything.

Thankyou "secretdude" I owe you one.....but it's disenheartening, to say the least, that over 60 others read this post and couldn't take the time to press a few buttons on their remote. You don't even have to go out to your vehicle, for goodness sake. No wonder the Lexus dealers get to take advantage of us, we won't even help each other......

I may have been, probably was, one of the sixty. But my remote doesn't have any light at all.....

• 2 weeks later...