Http://techinfo.lexus.com/

maniek_LS

Hi,

I'm from Poland (Europe) and can't register with my Visa card to http://techinfo.lexus.com/ There is an message that site is accessible only to US residents.

Can someone of you lexusguys help me and crate one-day accessible account ? It costs 10$ - I'll forward money via payback.com where have an account.

I want to download whole information about my LS400 1999 (including wiring diagrams, user manual etc).

If some of you can help me - please send PM.

p.s. on the European site of techinfo.lexus there is no my model - first is only LS430 :-(

Thank you

Mariusz

I just recently ordered a 1-month subscription, but I can't use the site. After logging in, the "home" page appears and then I immediately get redirected to a window telling me that I need to install Acrobat Reader (I already have a full version of Acrobat installed). This window doesn't have an option for by-passing this installation. Once this window opens, you can't go back to the home page without getting redirected. Timing the STOP button on the browser works, but eventually I get redirected back to the Acrobat Reader install window.

Okay, I'll just install Acrobat Reader, no big deal. Clicking on the link provided directs me to an Adobe web page. The Install Acrobat Reader check box is grayed out (unavailable). Going directly to Adobe to install the Reader yields the same results.

I've contacted the web site support and haven't heard back. At this point, this web site is pretty useless, IMO. :chairshot: I could have used the $50 to buy a case of ATF, etc.

We'll see if the issue gets resolved and I'll post back.

I just recently ordered a 1-month subscription, but I can't use the site. After logging in, the "home" page appears and then I immediately get redirected to a window telling me that I need to install Acrobat Reader

Okay, I'll just install Acrobat Reader, no big deal. Clicking on the link provided directs me to an Adobe web page. The Install Acrobat Reader check box is grayed out (unavailable). Going directly to Adobe to install the Reader yields the same results.

Are you using IE or Mozilla ? Try with Mozilla. When I went this page first time I sam special plugin similar to Acrobat to open .pdf files on the web. Other way - in Windows Add/Remove programs try to find Acrobat program and remove/repair it. I hope it helps.