Sun Visor And Cupholder

ajay95

Hi,

I have 1995 ES300 and the driver side sunvisor will not stay up. It hangs just by my eyes. Any suggestions or tips?

Also, the cupholder does not comeout any more when I push on it. I actuallu have to pull it with something in order for it work. Any ideas on fixing this.

Thanks

Hi,

I have 1995 ES300 and the driver side sunvisor will not stay up. It hangs just by my eyes. Any suggestions or tips?

Also, the cupholder does not comeout any more when I push on it. I actuallu have to pull it with something in order for it work. Any ideas on fixing this.

Thanks

Dude i took apart the cupholder and ashtray for my 95 es...first of all let me tell you It was a !Removed!. 46 screws hold the thing to gether and it is horrible to take apart clean and replace. But of you want to fix it i can walk you through the steps, I know i want everything on mine to be perfect I can post pics and instructions if you want. I am not familiar with the sunvisor problem an easy fix would be velcro but other than that i cant help you with that issue. But the cupholder and ashtray i can help you with

• 10 months later...

The spring tension in my visor is also weak and lets the visor droop down. I removed the visor and attempted to “fix” the mechanism inside, but found that the foam padding is molded around the metal framework, making it impossible to determine if a “fix” is possible without harming the fabric and foam padding. Perhaps someone with a damaged visor can look at the internal workings and post some more info.

Hi,

Thanks