Factory Xm Radio

DonB

I'm about to purchase a 2008 RX350. My Dealer charges $995 for the Factory XM Radio option. Does anyone have the factory XM radio, and if so, how do you like it? I have a portable XM radio, but thought having the Factory XM Radio in the car might be worthwhile. My question is, is it worth the price versus the portable unit I already use? Pros...Cons????

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pbaucks, I would like to know how the installation and operation of the xm direct worked for you? I have a '04 RX330 and was told that there was no xm direct available for the car - however, I see from your posted link that intergration solutions has a unit for my '04. Please reply, as to your experience as I am thinking about ordering the unit today!

Just bought my Lexus RX350 with the factory installed XM radio. I also had the portable receiver that I used in my previous car. The RX installed one is absolutely perfect! So far, no reception problems, etc. like I had with the portable. Highly recommend it!!

I'm about to purchase a 2008 RX350. My Dealer charges $995 for the Factory XM Radio option. Does anyone have the factory XM radio, and if so, how do you like it? I have a portable XM radio, but thought having the Factory XM Radio in the car might be worthwhile. My question is, is it worth the price versus the portable unit I already use? Pros...Cons????

Thanks!!

I just purchased a 2008 RX350. A lot of folks, even the dealers, are not aware that Sirius Radio is available for the 2008 models. I paid 807.00 for dealer install. I am completely satisfied. I chose Sirius over XM because Sirius offers a lifetime subscription. Do the math and you will see it will pay for itself over time.