Sc300 Cdchanger

I just got my awesome 1995, SC300. It did not have the changer in the trunk so I am wanting to get one. I have found both pioneer and nakamachi on ebay. Will they both work with my Pioneer amp? Most of the ebay changers do not have cartidges. Will these also interchange? Is there an tried and true aftermarket replacement?

If anyone is interested, the car had a Aristo twin turbo in it. I opted for a single turbo, so now I have the twins set up left over. I need an exhaust upgrade and a front inner cooler so I am open to trades. Thanks

I just got my awesome 1995, SC300. It did not have the changer in the trunk so I am wanting to get one. I have found both pioneer and nakamachi on ebay. Will they both work with my Pioneer amp? Most of the ebay changers do not have cartidges. Will these also interchange? Is there an tried and true aftermarket replacement?

If anyone is interested, the car had a Aristo twin turbo in it. I opted for a single turbo, so now I have the twins set up left over. I need an exhaust upgrade and a front inner cooler so I am open to trades. Thanks

If you want a stock cd changer for your pioneer system I have them. The nak system is totally different except for the speakers.

If you want a stock cd changer for your pioneer system I have them. The nak system is totally different except for the speakers.

How much to get a Pioneer 12 disc player with cartidge sent to the Okla City area? You wouldn't happen to have a working power antenna?

How much to get a Pioneer 12 disc player with cartidge sent to the Okla City area? You wouldn't happen to have a working power antenna?

You do not want a 12 disc fujitsu oem replacement. What you want is a 6 disc from a es300. It is plug and play. Fujitsu made the 12 disc changer and it was the worst changer lexus ever used in any of there cars. I'll look into a 6 disc for you.