Lexus Dealers In Vegas

Anyone with Las Vegas Dealer experience?

I am interested in a 2008 IS 350 with Nav, and Sport Pkg., and am wondering if any deals can be made in the Vegas area.

There is no competition here, unfortunately.

Anyone with Las Vegas Dealer experience?

I am interested in a 2008 IS 350 with Nav, and Sport Pkg., and am wondering if any deals can be made in the Vegas area.

There is no competition here, unfortunately.

Vegas is close enough to the So Cal dealers you could always buy there (and you can certainly get the best deals in the country in So. Cal). Check with Longo, they're willing to sell to out of state buyers if you pick it up in person.

I bought my IS250 from Lexus of Las Vegas. When I first went in there, the sales person wasn't willing to give me any kind of a deal on a Demo IS250 with 500 miles. <_< So I called the internet department and I got an awesome deal on a 250 with 11 miles. He also gave me free window tint, leather key fob holders, keychains, a cargo net for the trunk, and a gift certificate to Trevi. I spent about an hour @ the dealership, so overall my experience with the internet department was great...

Hope this helps!

Knightshade & luckyme, thanks for your information.

Luckyme, could you tell me the name of the internet salesman you dealt with?

I was in there last Saturday, asking about an IS 350, but the internet salesman was out. A 'senior' salesman helped me, and told me that there was no difference between regular sales and internet sales.

They had no 350's in stock, so I made no committment yet.

I take it that theywere willing to deal. I know that their free cappuccino was pretty good.

Steve Gluckman...

When I first called him, he was hesitant to help me because I already went to a Floor Salesman. But I told Steve I had a bad expierence so only then was he able to help me. He told me that Internet and Floor Sales is totally different department from them. I am not sure if they have a seperate inventory but when I first went to the dealership, I looked @ inventory in the basement. But when I talked to Steve, he had my car on the 3rd floor.

Also the price that the Floor Salesman gave me was $5K over MSRP for a DEMO. The price that Steve gave me was $4k below MSRP for a NEW IS250.

Good Luck Vegas! ;)

Been lurking for a while on the forums, but decided to register when I saw this thread.

I've been in the market for an IS350 with some difficulty with availability locally in Vegas.

A bit back I contacted the internet sales department and was replied to by Soh Kunagai. I had inquired on pricing, availability, and negotiations, and was very taken aback by the reply I was given.

While I am loath to usually comment in such a manner, the attitude of this salesperson was poor. Bacially saying that if I wanted to 'deal' then perhaps a Lexus was not for me, as 'Luxury cars' were for 'those who could afford it'. All I can say is 'wow'. This has put me off dealing with Lexus of Las Vegas altogether. If that is their attitude then a want nothing to do with them. Affording the car is not an issue; being a fool who does not negotiate certain is, however.

It does appear, however, that other folks have had some luck in dealing with them. Perhaps I will give Steve Gluckman a try.

Hi Janizary,

I am also interested in buying an IS 350. I have been talking to Eric Walker of their internet group.

Maybe if the two of us get together and offer Lexus of Las Vegas a double sale, maybe they will give us a good price. We can't do any worse.

If this sounds good to you, please E-mail me at bar@embarqmail.com and we can plan our action.

I tried to message you, but it wouldn't go through.

Have a good one.

Been lurking for a while on the forums, but decided to register when I saw this thread.

I've been in the market for an IS350 with some difficulty with availability locally in Vegas.

A bit back I contacted the internet sales department and was replied to by Soh Kunagai. I had inquired on pricing, availability, and negotiations, and was very taken aback by the reply I was given.

While I am loath to usually comment in such a manner, the attitude of this salesperson was poor. Bacially saying that if I wanted to 'deal' then perhaps a Lexus was not for me, as 'Luxury cars' were for 'those who could afford it'. All I can say is 'wow'. This has put me off dealing with Lexus of Las Vegas altogether. If that is their attitude then a want nothing to do with them. Affording the car is not an issue; being a fool who does not negotiate certain is, however.

It does appear, however, that other folks have had some luck in dealing with them. Perhaps I will give Steve Gluckman a try.

• 1 month later...
Hi Janizary,

I am also interested in buying an IS 350. I have been talking to Eric Walker of their internet group.

Maybe if the two of us get together and offer Lexus of Las Vegas a double sale, maybe they will give us a good price. We can't do any worse.

If this sounds good to you, please E-mail me at bar@embarqmail.com and we can plan our action.

I tried to message you, but it wouldn't go through.

Have a good one.

Sorry for the long delay, Vegas. I have been in India (Mumbai) for the last month on business.

I did end up emailing Steve Gluckman and he was MUCH more pleasant to communicate with than Sou (sp?). Helpful, informative, and willing to at least entertain negotiation.

I also have a request in through CCCU AutoBuyers program (just put it in on Monday) to see what kind of deal they can get on an IS350. I have no problem buying one out of state if I can actually get a deal. I bought my wife's EOS out of Texas to save over $2K ($99 flight) and it was a nice drive back ;)