Hi,questions About 92'es300

GDA

hi,everybody,I'm new here, so please forgive me if these questions have already been answered elsewhere.

My car is 1992 es300,244900km.From 2005--2007 all park at the underground parking, just take it back.

firstly about transmission:

1,when i drive 100km/h, the rmp is 2500,when i drive 120km/h,the rmp is 3000, is it normal?

2,from the first gear to second, a little bit not good feeling.

3,i just changed the transmission oil, did not change the gasket and filter. about 3 times the oil all from dealer. if i want to solve problem, do i need to flush it? thank..

secondly about air condition

1,the air condition did not work well,there is no r-12. my mechnic shop told me can replace by r134a, and than it works well.but after 1week,it does not work. i took the car back to the garge.they told me there is no leak at Radiator. but my friend told me that i can not use 134 to replace? what do i need to do now?

to refill r12now? will it stop leak?

or ???

i am so headache..thank u every body!!!

mine did the same wit hthe ac

you got a leak either in your condensor or elsewhere. check to see where dirt has collected, becuase oil attracts dirt.

as far as transmission no idea there.

r12 has bigger molecules and cools alot better. The 134a has smaller molecules which will leak alot faster if you havea leak.

mine was a 92 with r12 but my mechanic put 134a and no problem, other than it all leaking out 5 days later.

mine did the same wit hthe ac

you got a leak either in your condensor or elsewhere. check to see where dirt has collected, becuase oil attracts dirt.

as far as transmission no idea there.

r12 has bigger molecules and cools alot better. The 134a has smaller molecules which will leak alot faster if you havea leak.

mine was a 92 with r12 but my mechanic put 134a and no problem, other than it all leaking out 5 days later.

o,thank u.

and what is ur rpm when u drive at 100km/h

is that about 70'sh?

little over 2000-2500

o,,,thank u,,,my tranny have some problems... :cries: :cries:

and, in the sec floor, last sentence, mean, u refill r 12,air conditon works fine?and 134 will leak ?right?

....sorry...i did not understand it...