2004 Rear Back Up Camera

key51697

A year ago my RX330 backup camera started to look like a snowy TV screen and then finally went black. After months of waiting for the right camera to come in at the dealership it was fix. The dealer did tell me that they had a problem with a bunch of cameras that year. Sorry. :(

A year ago my RX330 backup camera started to look like a snowy TV screen and then finally went black. After months of waiting for the right camera to come in at the dealership it was fix. The dealer did tell me that they had a problem with a bunch of cameras that year. Sorry. :(

I just bought a 2004 RX330 and my rear back up camera does the same thing. Has anyone found a solution to this?

• 1 year later...

I just bought a 2004 RX330 and my rear back up camera does the same thing. Has anyone found a solution to this?

I too have this problem.... has no one found a reasonable solution yet?

regards..

There is a TSB/warranty coverage enhancement for this issue. I don't have the specifics on it, but it is worth a phone call to the dealer.

TSB Number:0702 NHTSA Number:10023695 TSB Date:October 16, 2007 Date Added to File:January 25, 2008

Failing Component:

Unknown Or Other

Summary:

Customer support program - warranty coverage enhancement for 2004 model year gx470, ls430 & rx330 vehicles as well as 2004 through early 2005 model year lx470 vehicles equipped with rear (back-up) camera.