Sc300tt Build

sc300tt

Yep so here are some of the pics of the shell and will get shots of the motor at a later date. car is a 92 automatic with tan interior. we are going to simply replace with a gte motor and w58 trans. yes converting it to a 5 spd suckers! this car will keep the stock twins for now since power goal is only about 400hp. we will be sanding it down and painting with fresh oem look and tanabe springs and 18" rims. seats are going to be wrapped in new leather and possible sparco suede front seats. of course full ps and ac is a must, with an update alarm system for all those theives out there. then again the car will be garaged kept and guarded by some of michael vicks pit bulls! seriously though this should be a fun journey and cant wait to see the final results. opinions do count, but no "go single" comments please. i will leave that up to you when you buy the car :P

IMAGE_054.jpg

IMAGE_055.jpg

IMAGE_056.jpg

IMAGE_057.jpg

IMAGE_058.jpg

i am looking for some parts though and if you have them i would like them.

WTB:

5spd pedals

5spd drive shaft

So are you planning on selling the car once the conversion is done?

I'm looking forward to a write-up on this, if you have time. I'm planning a 2jz-gte (built from an OEM shortblock by yours truly) swap so I'm looking for all the details/problems involved. Good luck, and I can't wait to see the finished project!