How Do I Remove Window Regulator?

I've got a 1992 SC400, and a few days ago, I put the window up and "POP". I read all of the posts about the window regulator, and have the door apart, but I can't get it out. The upper bolt to the right has the plastic pulley on it at the top, and there is not room between the pulley and the door to clear the bolt of the metal door frame. Every post on here that mentions the regulator just says "remove it", but I'm either missing something simple, or there is a little more to it that that. I hope nobody is going to tell me I have to remove the window to get the clearance. I've tried with the window up, down, and in between, and can't get it.

Any help would be appreciated.

With the window all the way up and the regulator and motor unbolted, use a small screwdriver and pry betweeen the door skin and the regulator. It will pop out.

OK, I tried that already, but was afraid to pry it too hard. I did NOT however remove the motor. Didn't look like I needed to, since only a cable connects the two. I guess I'll head back in there with the screwdriver. It's just that one stuf at the upper right that's giving me a hard time. The other stuf on top, and the lower, came out with little trouble. Thanks!