2004 - Satellite Radio With Buffer?

js0873

I'm buying a 2004 Pearl LS430 Ultra that's coming without a satellite radio installed. I'd like to add one. My wife prefers XM and I prefer Sirius, so we'll be adding XM :). One thing I'll miss if we go to the dealer and put in the standard one, as opposed to the plug and play devices we've been using on our ES300s, is the rewind/fast forward buffer. However, I definitely want a totally integrated solution to the car, one where we can use all of the controls on the steering wheel just as if it's the factory installed product. I searched and found some discussion about products in this area ( http://www.vaistech.com/home.html ) but it's still not clear to me how well it would work, or of there are other better solutions to using an integrated satellite product that will still provide a replay buffer. Basically, my question is - are there any good solutions that will seamlessly let me use a satellite radio with a replay buffer?