Is 250 Price

Hi guys,

This is my first and hopefully not the last post.

I am lanning to buy is 250 in the next few days and i did sent price quote to several internet managers.

I got one reply so far. For 33000 invoice they are asking 33997. Is that to much or i can do something better at the end of July and specially if i pick 2007 model?

I am just not sure what is a good price over invoice.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Hi guys,

I am lanning to buy is 250 in the next few days and i did sent price quote to several internet managers.

I got one reply so far. For 33000 invoice they are asking 33997. Is that to much or i can do something better at the end of July and specially if i pick 2007 model?

I just committed to buy one at invoice. I faxed 12 dealers with my specs and played the off of one another when they called me. Part of it depends on how competitive your market is - I did this in Chicago and it is very competitive, so it was easier. I based my approach on www.fightingchance.com which is similar to your approach, but larger scale, using faxes. You might be able to do better at the end of the month when dealers are stretching to hit their sales targets, but the best pricing would probably come in late August after they announce the 2008s.

Hi guys,

From everything I have read, I thought IS's were going for UNDER invoice in SoCal?

Hi guys,

From everything I have read, I thought IS's were going for UNDER invoice in SoCal?

The SoCal market is the most aggressive in the nation, there are like 13 dealer with a 1 hour drive of each other. But yeah, you should get a car under invoice, if you need help with that shoot me an email or PM. I have some friends in high places. :cheers: