Lexus Sc300 Sc400 Aftermarket Stereo Antenna

If you are like many and add an aftermarket head unit to your sc300/sc400 then you may run into the problem of not knowing how to wire up the antenna in order to make it go up and down when the radio is turned on/off. Hopefully this will save you alot of time searching online. I have the nakamichi stereo. I am not for sure if its the same for all sc300/sc400's with the Pioneer stock unit, but it probably is. In order to wire up the factory antenna to your aftermarket head unit you need to find the Pink/Green wire and the Pink/Blue wire on the factory harness that plugs into the back of the stock head unit. Then you need to connect both of these wire to the antenna output on your aftermarket head unit's wire harness. Then solder/tape all three wires together 12V antenna + Pink/Green + Pink/Blue = Working factory antenna with aftermarket head unit. Good Luck. I think I've explained this well enough so you won't get confused.. :cheers:

• 1 year later...