Lexus Is 250 Taillight

I have a 2007 Lexus IS 250 and i am intersted in getting rid of the orange on the tail lights. I feel that this will really improve the look from the back. If anyone knows any sights for this topic? or the supplies needed? please let me know and reply back. Please give me any info in getting rid of the orange on the back light. Here is a picture of what i am looking to do...

post-45330-1183941380_thumb.jpg

Thanks

I have a 2007 Lexus IS 250 and i am intersted in getting rid of the orange on the tail lights. I feel that this will really improve the look from the back. Here is a picture of the standard tail light but ignore the ugly chrome around it. If anyone knows any sights for this topic? or the supplies needed? please let me know and reply back. Please give me any info in getting rid of the orange on the back light.

Thanks

Search for "Redout" or "red out".

Here's a kit on ebay you buy for dirt cheap: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus-IS350...1QQcmdZViewItem

Enjoy :)

I have a 2007 Lexus IS 250 and i am intersted in getting rid of the orange on the tail lights. I feel that this will really improve the look from the back. Here is a picture of the standard tail light but ignore the ugly chrome around it. If anyone knows any sights for this topic? or the supplies needed? please let me know and reply back. Please give me any info in getting rid of the orange on the back light.

Thanks

Here's a kit on ebay you buy for dirt cheap: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus-IS350...1QQcmdZViewItem

O wow man thanks so much, you made that look easy. Im trying to buy it but i need to make a ebay account. Do you know of any other sites that sell it?

Thanks

Thanks

O wow man thanks so much, you made that look easy. Im trying to buy it but i need to make a ebay account. Do you know of any other sites that sell it?

Thanks

NP mate! Here's another link that'll help: http://www.aerotect.net/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp Scroll down to the very end. :cheers:

PS - lol I also just replied to another post of yours in the Black sapphire thread.

From what I've seen with other drivers, the Aerotect kit is very good.

ya my friend ended up having an ebay account and he got it for me, hopefully its good, i talked to the seller and he has it himself and says its good

Cheers :)

ya my friend ended up having an ebay account and he got it for me, hopefully its good, i talked to the seller and he has it himself and says its good

I just installed the redout material on my lights today...

This is the best, cheapest, and easiest way to make your car look nice. I recomend it to anyone because for some reason it makes the car so much nicer. You might want to order to sets of the material, just in case one doesnt install properly, or one is destroyed after a few years...

ill have pictures soon

I just installed the redout material on my lights today...

This is the best, cheapest, and easiest way to make your car look nice. I recomend it to anyone because for some reason it makes the car so much nicer. You might want to order to sets of the material, just in case one doesnt install properly, or one is destroyed after a few years...

ill have pictures soon

Glad you like it :)

I just ordered a couple myself, don't know why i hadn't done it before..