Need To Find Exhaust...lil' Help Please!

stevedouga

I just bought a 2002 is 300 from a private seller. The prior owner put an exhaust system on there that is loud and sounds like crap. I would like to replace with one that is almost totally quiet while still giving some extra performance. I have been reading around about the l-tuned exhaust, and the two different versions it comes in; the extended and non-extended. From what I read the l-tuned exhaust is suppose to be almost silent while still providing performance. Does anyone have any other suggestions or know where I could find the non-extended l-tuned exhaust. I would like the non-extended that way it doesn't stick out past the bumper. Thanks in advance!!!

If your not planning on doing any other mods to the car then sound will be the only real benefit you will get. If you want the non extended you can go to Lexastasy.com. They have it there. Also you can check http://www.l-tunedparts.com/index.php I have ordered some parts from here before.

What else have they done to the car?

The car has a header on it. That is it as far as performance goes. I don't want to further mod the car right now, but maybe down the road. All I am concerned with right now is the tone, a little performance, and not sticking out past the rear bumper. And thanks for the link.

Yeah, sorry about that, Lextasy seems to not have the link there anymore. I just checked. And l-tuned does have it, you may need to call them. Ask for Carlos. ( I think that was his name.) Anyway, tell him what your looking for and he'll be able to hook you up.