New Michelin Energies, Every Bump Feels Big...

Hello to all- I had taken my 2004 RX330 into the Lexus dealership because the car was riding very rough. I was worried I had a suspension problem. They told me I needed new front tires. I replaced my two front Michelin Energies with two new ones and had the rears balanced, then got the car aligned. (Not at the Lexus dealership) I was told the rears were fine, have approx 20k miles left but the front were "feathering" because the car is front wheel drive and I didn't rotate them often enough. Sadly, the car is still riding very rough. I don't know what to do from here...

The car seemed fine until a month or so ago and it had four Energies on it...now I have two new ones and two old ones and it rides very rough...

What would you do from here?

Thanks

... I replaced my two front Michelin Energies with two new ones and had the rears balanced, then got the car aligned.... Sadly, the car is still riding very rough. ...The car seemed fine until a month or so ago and it had four Energies on it...now I have two new ones and two old ones and it rides very rough...

Which Michelin Energies did they put on the front? There is more than one Michelin "Energy" tire. Did they downgrade your front tires?

Energy MXV4

Energy MXV4+

Energy MXV4 S8

Energy LX4

Thanks guys! I checked. The old and new are all MXv4 S8's. I will check on the pressure. Should I follow what the tire says or what the Lexus manual says????

Thanks again this is really stressing me out. It is riding like an old Jeep I used to have!