18 Inch G-spider Upgrade

Just ordered my gs350 with M/L & G-spider wheels, does any one know if ride is more bumpier or noisier than stock wheels? And since this is an acessorie bought at time of purchase of car do I get to keep stock wheels/tires? Dealer has told me NO, I think this is unfair since they will restock it and sell in parts dept. for additional profit. Any insight would help.

Are they giving you any sort of credit for them? If they do, it wouldn't be anywhere near retail though. The wheel and tire are built into the price of the car. I'm surprised that they would want to keep them. We try our best to avoid them. They're not fast movers and not worth holding on to. They would be nice to have with mounted snows on them.

teelo, this is kind of off the subject, but do you mind if I ask you around how much you paid for your GS350? I am currently negotiating and was curious what others have paid. I am looking at a similar set-up with the spyder wheels. Thanks, KS.

teelo, this is kind of off the subject, but do you mind if I ask you around how much you paid for your GS350? I am currently negotiating and was curious what others have paid. I am looking at a similar set-up with the spyder wheels. Thanks, KS.

well I got the 350 AWD model with all options incl. ML Audio and power rear shade, G-spider wheels w/all season run flats. MSRP on this was $55161 and negotiated out the door price of 50K even. Destination is included, have to add tax and tags. Try going towards end of month to deal.

Are they giving you any sort of credit for them? If they do, it wouldn't be anywhere near retail though. The wheel and tire are built into the price of the car. I'm surprised that they would want to keep them. We try our best to avoid them. They're not fast movers and not worth holding on to. They would be nice to have with mounted snows on them.

There is another forum on this if you look up cost of GS350

Of course the ride will be a little more rough with the G-spyder wheels, but they do add that extra kick to the vehicle. You will not be able to keep the factory wheels with the car just pay for the upgrade. The thing is, the G-Spyder wheels are acutally 2 K $ wheels but you are only paying about half that because you are basically paying the difference. Hope this helps.