Lexus, Acura Or Infinity

Hello

I'm seeking advice re: choosing between the gs350, Acura TL/RL, and Infinity M or G 35. Wife drives an 04 RX330 (she loves it) but I'm moving from a C5 corvette-- need good back seat room but want luxury and reasonable sportiness.

Thanks in advance.

Having once owned an 05 Infiniti G35 with the sport package (6sp tranny, 18" wheels, and sport tuned suspension) my opinion is that my 07 GS350 is far better of a car. Depending on your preferences, sport or luxury, will steer you in the car to get. I know nothing of the Acura's so I can not comment. The best thing for you to do, which I am certain that you will do is test drive them all to see what you like the best. My Infiniti was more performance (w/ 6sp) oriented than the Lexus, though the GS350 is no slouch when it comes sporty driving. The Lexus is just more luxurious. The Infiniti had better brakes and a lot stiffer suspension than the Lexus. The suspension was too stiff for my wife's likeing which is why we sold the Infiniti to get the Lexus. My wife just could not get comfortable on long drives. Best of luck in your search!! :cheers:

Hello

I'm seeking advice re: choosing between the gs350, Acura TL/RL, and Infinity M or G 35. Wife drives an 04 RX330 (she loves it) but I'm moving from a C5 corvette-- need good back seat room but want luxury and reasonable sportiness.

Thanks in advance.

I have a 3rd gen Acura TL and have no complaints. The nav and voice control etc are superb and I haven't had any problems in 4 years. I am trading up to a gs460 as I want rear wheel drive, a v8 with over 350 hp, radar crash avoidance etc. I looked at an RL but it just doesn't have enough hp. I've never owned a Lexus nor an Infiniti but I think it boils down to what options you want and what you want to pay. I don't think you will go wrong with any of them.

I have owned all 3 generations of the Lexus brand and I will not buy another Marque.

Lexus has proven to me to be a solid built car with excellent service and that is all I am concerned about.

I have always considered Mercedes and BMW, but the repair issues and recall notices have turned me off.

Not sure if you're still looking, but I'd like to put in my two cents.

I've worked for an Infiniti dealer and Toyota dealer. I've had both the M35 and Avalon as demos. I definitely like the Avalon but I'm afraid it's too soft. i own a 94 LS and 95 SC, and can tell the huge differences in performance and handling.

If you don't have to buy a sedan I'd go with the G37s or wait a bit for either the Nissan(GT-R) or Lexus(LF) supercars. Either one of them should blow the Corvette away.

If you have to get a sedan, you can shoot for M45 Sport or GS460h for the fuel economy

Whatever Lexus you get, opt for the sport version since you're coming out of a C5. the bigger wheels and suspension are worth the extra cost.

If you want luxury and a little sportness than the GS is the one to go with. I drove all three cars and basically I would be down to the M35 and GS350 but Lexus is just better in quality overall than the Infiniti. Also if you get it from me I'll save you some money ;)