Oh Oh It Stalled? Why? 95sc400

My 95 sc400 which I just got, stalled today. Twice.

Once in a traffic jam and once when I made a hard stop at the lights. My friend said I need to get a tune up, but I think its more then then that. is it?

The first stall on the High way was weird. It seems to stall if theres a lot of stopping and going.

I started pressing the gas but the car wasn't moving and it was in drive. The check engine light came on and I thought the cars engine turned off. When I tried moving the gear shift to park, it started grinding. So I left it in drive and just turned the key off. I put it back in park, turned the key back on and everything was fine.

It felt like it wasn't catching any gears.

Anybody else have this happen before or know what it is?

i had my car stall once after a hard stop. but it started right up and never happened again. didnt think much of it but it could be the transmission not disengauging something.

Yeh, it seems to be running fine now.. Don't no what it was. Going to get rid of the stock exhaust and get a performance exhaust system in a couple weeks.

Everybody is telling me the engine is choking on the *BLEEP*ty stock exhaust.

call dealer and ask about ground wire causing stalls on your sc,doubt that exhaust is your problem

You sound like you no a little about it? Did this happen to you? What do you know about it? Can I fix it my self?