New Lexus Is250 Owner Picked Up Yesterday

Hey, just wanted to let everyone here know, thank you so much for the information posted all over this place.

I LOVE MY NEW LEXUS

Unbelievable car, I had BMW's, Mercedez Benz, and I just traded in my Hummer H3.

I told myself before I would never buy Lexus, but my friend told me to try it, and I had an open mind, so I said ok.

I sat down in it, drove it, before looking at the sticker, so I asked the salesman, how much is this car? in my mind, i thought it was $45,000 dollars, or around therre. He came back and told me he could give it to me for $32,000? I WAS LIKE?? what? (mind you, last month i went to test drive a BMW 328i coupe, beautiful car, but the price on it was way more).

Absolutely amazing, I bought it at Longo Lexus, with all the options, excluding navigation & mark levinson for $29,500 CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I LOVE THIS CAR!

Thanks!

New Lexus Owner!

SORRY, i didn't make it clear, "without" navigation or mark levinson, just the premium one package (I think its called that), sticker price was $35,522.

They had a special deal for me, cuz i was upside down on my hummer, they really helped me out.

I really wish i got the navigation system, but I guess I could buy one at ebay, or the dealer, i saw one on ebay.

It looks pretty easy to swap out.

I DONT KNOW, i always feel like i got robbed. But im very happy with my Lexus. I love it, this is full 24 hours with it.

SORRY, i didn't make it clear, "without" navigation or mark levinson, just the premium one package (I think its called that), sticker price was $35,522.

They had a special deal for me, cuz i was upside down on my hummer, they really helped me out.

I really wish i got the navigation system, but I guess I could buy one at ebay, or the dealer, i saw one on ebay.

It looks pretty easy to swap out.

I DONT KNOW, i always feel like i got robbed. But im very happy with my Lexus. I love it, this is full 24 hours with it.

Get a Garmin Nav 350 or 360 or 600 they are great. I have a nav in the LEXUS - but my wife bought the Garmin for her car and I bought another for my 18 year old. Can fit in your pocket - talks - bleutooth on the two upper models - about $350.00 - good luck

Thanks for the replies, and the help, I appreciated.

Thanks about the garmin, I got a treo 650 with tom tom navigator 5, which is great. I still would love the navigation.

The only thing I dont like about the car its that the "new" car smell keeps going away! :)