Car Art !

dcfish

NO! :chairshot::chairshot:

Alan, if you've been reading my prom/girl problem thread, NO I actually think Love is tooooo frustrating! ugh! I like the girl that I was going to ask to prom (but didnt push through), but I can't get her off my mind, even though she likes another guy, WHO'S FILIPINO ALSO LIKE ME, and that really *BLEEP*es me off! Hey I've been to a private catholic school for the last 13 years of my life (yes from K-12) and there hasnt really been a girl that I've liked, like Alex! So bear with me, this is my first time getting thru this drama! <_< <_<

NO! :chairshot::chairshot:

Alan, if you've been reading my prom/girl problem thread, NO I actually think Love is tooooo frustrating! ugh! I like the girl that I was going to ask to prom (but didnt push through), but I can't get her off my mind, even though she likes another guy, WHO'S FILIPINO ALSO LIKE ME, and that really *BLEEP*es me off! Hey I've been to a private catholic school for the last 13 years of my life (yes from K-12) and there hasnt really been a girl that I've liked, like Alex! So bear with me, this is my first time getting thru this drama! <_< <_<

We've all gone through this 'love lost' drama, well maybe not all........and in plain english, it sucks. As time goes by the pain of this type of loss diminishes, but will never be forgotten. Alfred Lord Tennyson wrote, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. :(

Denny.... just wait till you get to college. All of the preety girls around, you'll be on overload. Be respectfull, be safe, don't do anything you couldn't tell your parents about. Your first love will be in your heart forever, but your last love will be with you for a lifteime (we'll just ignore the divorce rate for this conversation). Love & relationships are hard work, you can shape your future. Live every day like it's your last.... no regrets, and next time don't wait to ask the girl out!!

Oh definitely! Coincidentally I was just talking to a girl yesterday and we havent talked in a looong time.... but anyways get to my point I told her about the drama I went thru, and yea she gave me a girl's POV which I honestly HAVEN'T GOTTEN YET cuz I've only asked the guys, or my friends, really! lol. But it's good, I've got two advices from two different girls' POV. :D :D

No nasty comments please. TIA

Darn! lol. jk :P

So Rya, any more suggestions from your POV aside from the ones that you mentioned and those that were mentioned in my prom thread?? Please do tell me! lol. I'm serious! lol. :lol:

There are very nice people in here, glad I found this place. :)

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

LOL :lol:

Are you sure she was including you? :)

Oh "wise" old Alan, you have to be sooooo literal! lol. But i doubt she included YOU! hahaha. :P just kiddin! lol.

There are very nice people in here, glad I found this place. :)

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

LOL :lol:

Are you sure she was including you? :)

Oh "wise" old Alan, you have to be sooooo literal! lol. But i doubt she included YOU! hahaha. :P just kiddin! lol.

:chairshot: :chairshot: :)