2007 Gs350 With Navi. Do I Also Have A Dvd Player.

I just got a 2007 GS350 with Nav. Do I have the DVD on this also. I am not sure. I did not get the Leningston Audio system upgrade, But did get everything else. Please help.

I just got a 2007 GS350 with Nav. Do I have the DVD on this also. I am not sure. I did not get the Leningston Audio system upgrade, But did get everything else. Please help.

you will only get the DVD player if you have the Mark Levingston Audio system.

you will only get the DVD player if you have the Mark Levingston Audio system.

Uh. . .Levinson. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

I have a 2007 GS350 with Nav. If you have the "regular" Lexus audio system you can only play CD's or CD-R's. I have the Mark Levinson Audio system and it lets you play CD's, CD-R's, DVD-Audio and DVD Videos.

I hope this helps.

Do you like the car?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
To have the DVD player you need to the Mark Levinson Premium Sound System.

This almost doesn't make sense though.... Doesn't the player read DVD format map disc's??? If it does, then it should have the capability to play DVD's.

To have the DVD player you need to the Mark Levinson Premium Sound System.

This almost doesn't make sense though.... Doesn't the player read DVD format map disc's??? If it does, then it should have the capability to play DVD's.

The player on the center console is not the same one the DVD map disc goes into. In the 06 GS the map disc drive (which reads DVD) is in the glove compartment. The in dash 6-disc is a separate player altogether...

I have a 2007 GS350 with Nav. If you have the "regular" Lexus audio system you can only play CD's or CD-R's. I have the Mark Levinson Audio system and it lets you play CD's, CD-R's, DVD-Audio and DVD Videos.

I hope this helps.

Do you like the car?

I have ML stereo but I tried multiple different DVD-Video discs but it only plays the sound without the videos... There's a "picture" button but it is not pressable when I have DVD discs in it. What kind of DVD-Videos does it play?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have an 07 GS350 as well with nav. I do have Mark Levinson and it DOES support DVD. The regular Lexus sound system DOES NOT play any DVD's, only CD's.

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this helps.

Do you like the car?

I have ML stereo but I tried multiple different DVD-Video discs but it only plays the sound without the videos... There's a "picture" button but it is not pressable when I have DVD discs in it. What kind of DVD-Videos does it play?

Try putting the emergency brake on for video. Safety feature!!

• 5 years later...