My husband is now driving my Lexus more on a daily basis. I used it yesterday to drive to work, and to gas it up. I couldn't find his key fob, so I grabbed the second one and drove to work. Once I got there, I tried locking the door with the handle, and the car told me it wouldn't lock because the other key was in there. I searched for this key, to no avail. So I tried locking it from my key fob, and it locked. Now, when I got it home, we both searched my car up and down for the first key fob. Finally, we found it between the driver's seat and the center console.

Is there any way that something can be done, like maybe make these things like "The Clapper," so when you clap your hands, it rings or something??? lol. Okay, just some slight humor. :whistles:

Okay... you may be on to something, could be the invention of the century. A key ring that will help one find their keys when they are lost. I for one absolutely need one, I am forever loosing my keys.

Glad you found your key, that would be a pricey loss for you had you not.