My New 07 Rx 400h And My Xm Experience

First, I would like to say I am the proud owner of a Brand spankin' new 2007 Rx 400H. I purchased this silver with black interior beauty from Smithtown Lexus and had a grest experience there. They were very nice to deal with....very upfront and professional. I have had the car for about 2 weeks now and have to say coming from an infiniti fx 35 I am very pleased with my new lexus. Plenty of power and rides MUCH smoother. I purchased my new lexus with the nav and premium pkg as this was the way it was in transit from Japan. I can't believe that it didn't come with sat radio!! And, I was not paying 800 to them to install it. So, I searched ebay and found the factory install kit for $250 from some dealer in arizona. Let me first start with saying this is a VERY difficult installation and not for the faint of heart. ALL of the rear seats, cargo trim, and rear bumper have to be removed to install this kit. Total time was about 4 hrs and I am very technically inclined. There are a few places on the net to download the instructions if you are curious what it intails. If anyone has any questions about this feel free to e-mail me!

Congratulations and welcome to the club! Our commutes to work are so brief that satellite radio is not necessary at this time. Regarding your installation, I would bet that a factory service manual would come in handy for a job like that. Did you buy one or did you just figure everything out, yourself?

Congratulations and welcome to the club! Our commutes to work are so brief that satellite radio is not necessary at this time. Regarding your installation, I would bet that a factory service manual would come in handy for a job like that. Did you buy one or did you just figure everything out, yourself?

Thanks for welcoming me! I had the factory service manual pages for this install..You can download them off of the web!

I got my RX400H from Walter Maron at Smithtown Lexus. I assume you live close to Smithtown, if so let me know if I can help you with anything. Let me know if you need my phone #.

Thanks!! I live in Port Jeff!! I have had about the worst day of my life!! LOL I quit smoking today, and my 2 week old lexus got hit in the bumper!!! Its not that bad...just a little paint damage on the bumper and the red lens is cracked. Do you know of any REALLY good body shops in the area???

And, for the person looking for the dealer in arizona....just goto ebay and search rx400 xm and it comes up.

I got my RX400H from Walter Maron at Smithtown Lexus. I assume you live close to Smithtown, if so let me know if I can help you with anything. Let me know if you need my phone #.

Thanks!! I live in Port Jeff!! I have had about the worst day of my life!! LOL I quit smoking today, and my 2 week old lexus got hit in the bumper!!! Its not that bad...just a little paint damage on the bumper and the red lens is cracked. Do you know of any REALLY good body shops in the area???

And, for the person looking for the dealer in arizona....just goto ebay and search rx400 xm and it comes up.

I haven't had any accidents that required any major body work, but 8 or 10 years ago a friend moved my Mercedes out of the drive way so they could get the car out and the bumped a tree hard enough to put a small dent in it. I used Shuberts on Main street in Smithtown and was very pleased with the results.

http://www.yellowbook.com/Listings/INT/418...p;CS=2&AN=0