Neo Ipod Adapter To Lexus Help!

I am newish here to the forum. I guess I will start by saying hi... HI. I am looking for installation instructions for a NEO ipod to lexus for my 2005 Lexus GS350. They made it sound really easy but they didnt provide me with radio removal instructions, only instructions that will help once the radio is removed. Does anybody have a pdf or is there a post somewhere with instructions? Once I hook it up ill tell you all how this thing works out

David

You just helped me with my installation I appreciate that but now I am mad I paid so much for this thing. On carstereohelp it had a thing that said "Add MP3, XM, IPod", I clicked it first. I guess this is where car stereo help says I should have bought my ipod car adapter, soooo much cheeper my foot is in my mouth.

I wish I had found carstereohelp / carstereoremoval first.

Once I got to the actual car stereo removal option there was not an option for my car there was instructions for the gs300 and the gs 400 but not the gs 350

Oh well I will find my own way through this because I am not going to circuit city. Nobody out there has any tips?

I have tips for you if you havnt bought this Sound Link, If you want it dont just buy it check out a site like carstereohelp that has links and nothing to gain first, dont make my mistake

:cheers:

You just helped me with my installation I appreciate that but now I am mad I paid so much for this thing. On carstereohelp it had a thing that said "Add MP3, XM, IPod", I clicked it first. I guess this is where car stereo help says I should have bought my ipod car adapter, soooo much cheeper my foot is in my mouth.

I wish I had found carstereohelp / carstereoremoval first.

Once I got to the actual car stereo removal option there was not an option for my car there was instructions for the gs300 and the gs 400 but not the gs 350

Oh well I will find my own way through this because I am not going to circuit city. Nobody out there has any tips?

I have tips for you if you havnt bought this Sound Link, If you want it dont just buy it check out a site like carstereohelp that has links and nothing to gain first, dont make my mistake

:cheers:

one problem with the answer is that the gs350 is only a 2007 model not 2005 like in original question. removal is the same as is350 navigation unit . so search for is350 navigation removal on this club and the myis club site.

• 4 months later...
I am newish here to the forum. I guess I will start by saying hi... HI. I am looking for installation instructions for a NEO ipod to lexus for my 2005 Lexus GS350. They made it sound really easy but they didnt provide me with radio removal instructions, only instructions that will help once the radio is removed. Does anybody have a pdf or is there a post somewhere with instructions? Once I hook it up ill tell you all how this thing works out

David

I am thinking of buying a NEO 1.) Have you gotten the NEO installed and how does it work? Specifically can you use the radio controls for limited control and then use the iPod for full scrolling capability? 2.) Did you find out how to remove the radio?

Did you consider buying the VAIS SLI adaptor? If so why did you not use it. Tim