Key Programming

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any idea how i can program the master key myslef. I just purchased an 04 es330 didnt come with a master key the dealer ordered me a key which ended up costing me about $200 he sent it to me because its a long drive to go back to the dealership, he said i could go to any lexus to get it programmed i go to my local lexus and they say because it wasnt made there they would have to charge me for it :chairshot: im like i just paid all this money for the key now you want to charge me to program it!!! they say if i go to the dealer that did it it would be free but with gas being almost $4.00 here there is no way im driving out there. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

so i tried all the tricks on here to see if i could do it myself and no such luck. I ended up going to the dealer where the key was cut just to get so ticked off same thing they said that since i didnt have a master for them to copy from that they would need to reset everything and that would take about an hour and $150 yeah right i told her where she could put those $150 but now i have a damn key that is good for nothing the buttons dont work and it doesnt even start the car.....please help me out guys!!!! :*( i really thought that this being a lexus and all that i would be getting great customer service at the dealership but so far i had way better service with my old HONDA!

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any idea how i can program the master key myslef. I just purchased an 04 es330 didnt come with a master key the dealer ordered me a key which ended up costing me about $200 he sent it to me because its a long drive to go back to the dealership, he said i could go to any lexus to get it programmed i go to my local lexus and they say because it wasnt made there they would have to charge me for it :chairshot: im like i just paid all this money for the key now you want to charge me to program it!!! they say if i go to the dealer that did it it would be free but with gas being almost $4.00 here there is no way im driving out there. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Drive back to the original dealer. Or have them pay the dealer closest to you. I would just drive there and be done with it.