About To Purchase

Mac Daddy

Hi everyone, I currently own 2 second gen GS300's and I'm about to buy a 04 RX330 w/Nav, back up cam, the works for $29,400. It is a Certified Pre-owned vehicle from Lexus. I know the price is good, however, what advice would you current RX330 owners give me about this vehicle and am I making the right choice. Your advice is much appreciated. THanks.

Mac

Hi everyone, I currently own 2 second gen GS300's and I'm about to buy a 04 RX330 w/Nav, back up cam, the works for $29,400. It is a Certified Pre-owned vehicle from Lexus. I know the price is good, however, what advice would you current RX330 owners give me about this vehicle and am I making the right choice. Your advice is much appreciated. THanks.

Mac

Be sure to check the way how tranmission shift in Low & high speed. Do a real test drive( local/highway) and trying to hear level of cabin noise/ any rattles.....

Mac

Hi! I just picked my 04 RX330 on Friday night. I'm really happy with the vehicle so far. As long as the vehicle has decent milage, you're getting a good deal. I posed a similar question last weekend & got alot of good feedback: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=37274

Enjoy your new vehicle!