Shop & Service Manuals

Phil Vaught

Hi Everyone,

My name is Phil and I am new to the group. I have a 1993 Lexus LS 400.

I am located in Tennessee.

This is an excellent forum site!

Does anyone know of a good source for shop and service manuals for a 1993 LS 400?

Any info is appreciated.

Thank you,

Phil

Try www.techinfo.toyota.com. You could purchase daily (10.00), monthly (?) or yearly subscriptions (?). It was very useful for my 91 repair work. Also, I believe if you got to www.lexls.com, it is not only a tutorial (DIY), but it also has a link to a site for repair manuals to download ($14.95). Check it out and I hope this helps.

Leximus

Try www.techinfo.toyota.com. You could purchase daily (10.00), monthly (?) or yearly subscriptions (?). It was very useful for my 91 repair work. Also, I believe if you got to www.lexls.com, it is not only a tutorial (DIY), but it also has a link to a site for repair manuals to download ($14.95). Check it out and I hope this helps.

Leximus

I was hoping for actual Lexus manuals.

But thanks for the info............

Good clean sets show up on Ebay regularly and run about $135 in their online stores. The '93 consists of 2 volumes (Publication #'s RM300U1 & RM300U2). Another manual to watch for is EWD164U 1993 LS400 Electrical Wiring Diagram. It is the most clean , nicely laid-out, color-coded electrical manual I've ever seen.

In the mean time, if you CLICK HERE you can get a pretty good manual that is free. Covers most aspects and also has wiring diagrams.

You're selecting the bottom-most link to Auto Repair Reference Center.

It has manuals and labour cost calculators and a lot of other good tools.

Better yet it covers almost ever car built since the 60's.

It's not the official service manuals but a good suppliment at least.