New Member Intro And Sc300 Pics

Hey, what's up everybody? I'm new here and thought I'd post some pics. I can't take credit for the pimp job on my SC (Lance, you hooked this car up niiice!) but here she is :-) Now I gotta figure out what's up with the turn signals (tried replacing the flasher but think it's a wiring thing with rusty brake light connects). I got out the contact cleaner on the key remote and got that working again. Yeaaah, dude! Lovin' the SC300 :-)

Gotta get the front end painted soon.

McKay

P.S. I think I have a fix for the turn signal issues...will let ya know this week

lexusside.jpg

lexussteering.jpg

Bah, I wish my 400 was black... OR silver... It's pearl white, which I think would have been third choice hehe. Ya, that steering wheel is interesting... Very interesting. I need rims. I'd like chrome lexus rims though... 16" or 17" would suffice. Anyone have any?

Your car looks great. I love a plain black look. Are you thinking about adding the OEM spoiler?

The steering wheel is interesting. Sans airbag eh? :unsure:

Enjoy...

Thanks, guys :-) I think I may skip the spoiler though it does look cool. I kinda like the rounded look as is. The steering wheel is a Nardi (same guys that make the Jaguar steering wheels). The guy I bought the car from had brought it back from Japan. I like the feel of the wood. I AM bummed about the airbag missing now AND the cruise control controls missing (it was on the stem somewhere, no?). The GOOD thing about the steering wheel is that with a push of a button and a slide of the metal collar, it pops right off! That's a great security feature for the car ;-) I've had 2 vehicles stolen in the past 8 years! Ugh. I take my steering wheel in with me at night. I was thinking about building a set of switches for the cruise control and mounting them on the console (these cars have cruise originally, right?). Anybody got any links or ideas for that task?

You might try to find the original staulk from a wreck and work it in. Good question. I had not even considered their absence.

I wondered in the back of my mind if it might not be a Nardi. I had a Jag. XJS with a Chevrolet ZZ3 350 in a former life :lol:

Good luck.