Traction On The Gs 350

Alright, what to do with the traction engaging when I accelerate fast? I'm there sitting at the light, it turns green...then I step on it and when I get to 20 something mph, my car jerks and tractions engages which in turn slows me way down. Anyone has any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, what to do with the traction engaging when I accelerate fast? I'm there sitting at the light, it turns green...then I step on it and when I get to 20 something mph, my car jerks and tractions engages which in turn slows me way down. Anyone has any ideas?

What brand of tires do you have on your GS? My 2007 GS 350 has Yoko A10 and I lose traction all the time. I think it is too much power for the tires. I will probably upgrade on tires. For now, if you don't want traction control, you can turn it off temporarily (until 30 mph or so) with the button to the right of the ECT mode switch. A yellow light will go on near the left blinker on your dash.