A Part Was Stolen From My 2005 Lx470

CCCP

alright, so i had my truck shipped to me from USA. I myself am in Russia. Upon opening the container and inspecting the truck, i saw that the console between the two front seats was empty. Is that where the 6-CD changer is supposed to be? I called a dealership in the US, and they said that a replacement CD changer costs $4,600. I was like "WHAT??!!" this is crazy. is that missing part really that expensive? Anyone has a used one they want to sell? Thanks

alright, so i had my truck shipped to me from USA. I myself am in Russia. Upon opening the container and inspecting the truck, i saw that the console between the two front seats was empty. Is that where the 6-CD changer is supposed to be? I called a dealership in the US, and they said that a replacement CD changer costs $4,600. I was like "WHAT??!!" this is crazy. is that missing part really that expensive? Anyone has a used one they want to sell? Thanks

Yes, the 6-DVD/CD changer for the levinson audio goes inside the center console box. Make sure your navi unit is still under the front passenger seat! I find it hard to believe a replacement is $4.6K. I think the entire DVD navi unit in the center cluster (the screen) is $5K.

Yes, the 6-DVD/CD changer for the levinson audio goes inside the center console box. Make sure your navi unit is still under the front passenger seat! I find it hard to believe a replacement is $4.6K. I think the entire DVD navi unit in the center cluster (the screen) is $5K.

if that is really the price i would just buy an aftermarket changer. you can get a decent one for a few hundred bucks.

I should be able to get one for you, I'm looking into it now. :cheers:

I should be able to get one for you, I'm looking into it now.:cheers:

you know, i just remembered that i see a lot people selling cd changes on ebay. check there.

I should be able to get one for you, I'm looking into it now.:cheers:

you know, i just remembered that i see a lot people selling cd changes on ebay. check there.

You have to make sure the inputs fit. I think the 03+ changers are made specially for the LX, as the touch screen needs to communicate w/ the dvd/cd unit.

CCCP, I have a 6 disc changer for you if you are interested. Leave your email.

it's kiryuha@yahoo.com. thanks

it's kiryuha@yahoo.com. thanks

CCCP, Check your email.