97 Es Upgrades And Maintenence

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. Thanks to everyone to participating and posting. Its real helpful.

Ive got a 97 Es300 with 187K on it. Ive had it since 163k. I havent had to replace mch besides pads, oil, and and intermediate pipe for my exhaust since I've got it. Not too bad in my opinion since I paid $4200. Soon I will be putting in some iridium plugs, changing the fuel filter, and PCV valve. I want to make sure all maintenece is caught up on.

1.) I've got noise in my front suspension. All the bushings are worn. Nothing mechanically wrong but the sounds drive me crazy. I was wondering what a good and affordable alternative would be for struts and springs. I put 17" IS300 rims on it ($300). It looks great except for the fact that tthe front looks just a little too high. I was looking to drop it maybe an inch or an inch and a half. The vogtland sport suspension set up seems alright. It provides 1.6 in drop in the front and they are roughly $600 for both struts and springs. Does anybody have experience with them? Are they good? Are they too low?

2.) I was also looking to upgrade my brakes since my rotors are warped. I cannot find a single big brake kit! What I had hoped for was to find a posting where somebody found alternative calipers or brakets to use. I got the idea from A4 enthusiasts who use audi TT brake brackets with A8 brakes. I have foudn nothing. Any ideas?

3.) Lastly, Considerign my mileage do you think it would be stupid to have my tranny fluid flushed completly? I have flushed it once, but only a basic flush where it drained the fluid in the pan and changed the filter. The fluid is dirty, I just dont want to blow any seals.

THanks everyone!