No Turn Signals?!?!?! Help!

slinzy

OK I HAVEN'T GOT ANY TURN SIGNALS??? NO CLICKING NOISE..BULBS ARE GOOD...PLEASE HELP!?!?! I'VE CHECK ALL FUSES...ALL ARE GOOD...ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM??

Stop yelling :chairshot: Did you pull the fuses and check them or did you just give them a visual in there sockets ?

OK I HAVEN'T GOT ANY TURN SIGNALS??? NO CLICKING NOISE..BULBS ARE GOOD...PLEASE HELP!?!?! I'VE CHECK ALL FUSES...ALL ARE GOOD...ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM??

Stop yelling :chairshot: Did you pull the fuses and check them or did you just give them a visual in there sockets ?

Sorry...I was writing scripts(programmer) and I left my caps on... I pull all of the small fuses (10,15,20,30,75 amp) under the dash by your left foot. All were completely removed and checked.

Sorry...I was writing scripts(programmer) and I left my caps on... I pull all of the small fuses (10,15,20,30,75 amp) under the dash by your left foot. All were completely removed and checked.

Is it that they don't blink on the dash? Do the actual lights work ?

Is it that they don't blink on the dash? Do the actual lights work ?

They don't blink anywhere...dash...outside...no blinking at all. The only blinking I can get is when I turn on my flashers.

i've had a similar problem with an older vehicle & it turned out that there was a signal relay that went bad. i don't know if your sc has one, but it sound familiar. do the signals come on, but not flash?

They don't even come on... Is the signal relay in the steering console?