Considering Buying A 2007 Lexus 350 Es

Joeyde

Don't worry about it ;)

Yeah I've always been impressed by how closely the ES rides to the LS, and the 350 is closer than its ever been before. The LS is definately more refined, but if you're not constantly switching back and forth from an LS to an ES then you don't miss it.

I'm always interested in the opinions of people who have moved from the LS to elsewhere in the Lexus line...

And I believe you can use 87 octane in the ES350...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use 87 in my 300 too, although I've never done it. Not sure why LOL, I guess I just love pouring money down the drain! Thats one real advantage about the ES vs the LS. Gas mileage isn't any better really, but you can use regular gas.

You can use 87 in my 300 too, although I've never done it. Not sure why LOL, I guess I just love pouring money down the drain! Thats one real advantage about the ES vs the LS. Gas mileage isn't any better really, but you can use regular gas.

~PURCHASED~

Finally bit the bullet after my old Chevy ride busted down for the 3rd time in a few months (alternator).

Picked up apparently rare Black/Black UL 2007 ES350. I must say, it is beautiful. I'll have to drive around much more but it seems to be the best car out there, before the LS, in luxury.

Where's my ES350 owners badge? :oP