Sources For Rare Lexus Center Cap?

Joe Stewart

Hello fellow Lexus owners! I have a '92 LS400. Went to a football game and when I returned to my car, one of my center caps was gone. Now I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a replacement! I searched every item on ebay and spent a couple of hours on the www but I still have not found the specific cap thats on my vehicle. I believe that these are OEM caps. I'd love to post a photo, but don't know how. This center cap is chromed, and hex shaped (like the head of a bolt), with the Lexus logo in the middle. The center cap that I need is EXACTLY like the following ebay item EXCEPT the Lexus logo is in the center (not the word "lexus" as in the photo). Does anyone have any leads on a good source for used Lexus center caps that may have this particular style? Any info greatly appreciated! Joe Stewart :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus-93-Ch...047542603QQrdZ1

Hello fellow Lexus owners! I have a '92 LS400. Went to a football game and when I returned to my car, one of my center caps was gone. Now I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a replacement! I searched every item on ebay and spent a couple of hours on the www but I still have not found the specific cap thats on my vehicle. I believe that these are OEM caps. I'd love to post a photo, but don't know how. This center cap is chromed, and hex shaped (like the head of a bolt), with the Lexus logo in the middle. The center cap that I need is EXACTLY like the following ebay item EXCEPT the Lexus logo is in the center (not the word "lexus" as in the photo). Does anyone have any leads on a good source for used Lexus center caps that may have this particular style? Any info greatly appreciated! Joe Stewart :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus-93-Ch...047542603QQrdZ1

I pulled a set (3) chromies off of a '90, they're not in perfect condition, but you can have one. shoot me a PM.

Hey thanks a bunch. I will pay you for it. For some reason, its not letting me private mail you. Maybe its because I'm a new member. Anyway, my e-mail address is seanvu1@netzero.net, if you wouldn't mind contacting me. Thanks! Joe Stewart