2008 Rx 350 Cd Player

I just started using my CD player and have a question on the Text display.I inserted 6 CDs . When I press Text I get CD number ,Track Number and elapsed time. When I push it again it is suppose to display CD Title and press text once more it is suppose to display Track name. The unit does not display the cd title or track name. The message it shows is no text. This happens on all 6 cd. Is this an issue with the player or the CDs. Has anyone else had this happen.

Thanks

Daddy

Car is a 2008 RX 350

I just started using my CD player and have a question on the Text display.I inserted 6 CDs . When I press Text I get CD number ,Track Number and elapsed time. When I push it again it is suppose to display CD Title and press text once more it is suppose to display Track name. The unit does not display the cd title or track name. The message it shows is no text. This happens on all 6 cd. Is this an issue with the player or the CDs. Has anyone else had this happen.

Thanks

Daddy

Car is a 2008 RX 350

Sounds like your disks do not have the info to display.

My older cd's don't display the names, etc. Newer one's do and one's that I make myself do.

-Ken

• 1 month later...

Thanks

Daddy

Car is a 2008 RX 350

My older cd's don't display the names, etc. Newer one's do and one's that I make myself do.

-Ken

Ken, I have the same issue with my 2008 RX350. I am going to wait for my 5000 check up to ask the dealer. That should be in 3 to 4 months. Let me know if you find out anything. Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Thanks

Daddy

Car is a 2008 RX 350

-Ken

Ken, I have the same issue with my 2008 RX350. I am going to wait for my 5000 check up to ask the dealer. That should be in 3 to 4 months. Let me know if you find out anything. Thanks.

Thanks

Daddy

Car is a 2008 RX 350

-Ken

Same problem on my 08 Rx

It's not really a problem. The issue lies with the CD itself and whether it has the information for the player to display. My friend noticed that CDs produced by Sony-affiliated labels/manufacturers has information to be display and not others.