So Proud To Say

Hey guys juts wanted to drop in again.

I'm not one to brag but you know when you are blessed with the greatness of the Lexus Sc300 as your first car It's something to well...Brag about. Haha. Just wanted to say thanks for all the help I've seen in here and I hope to be more of an active member now that I myself drive my very own Sc300.

:cheers:

Oh yea I'm about to drop some pretty good lookin a7's on her.

47llpno.jpg

Thanks for everything,

MJ

• 1 month later...
Hey guys juts wanted to drop in again.

I'm not one to brag but you know when you are blessed with the greatness of the Lexus Sc300 as your first car It's something to well...Brag about. Haha. Just wanted to say thanks for all the help I've seen in here and I hope to be more of an active member now that I myself drive my very own Sc300.

:cheers:

Oh yea I'm about to drop some pretty good lookin a7's on her.

47llpno.jpg

Thanks for everything,

MJ

That is one hell of a coincidence... I'm 17 and just purchased an SC300 myself (as a first car). Guess what? i bought it from a wholesaler out of Dallas Texas! anyway, im also very pleased :rolleyes:

My sc400 is my... one, two, three, four, five, six, SEVENTH car haha. You lucky sons of !Removed!!!! Haha, my first car was a Pontiac Fiero. Still sweet for a first car I think... But the SC400 is by far the sweetest! I'm 22 btw.

My sc400 is my... one, two, three, four, five, six, SEVENTH car haha. You lucky sons of !Removed!!!! Haha, my first car was a Pontiac Fiero. Still sweet for a first car I think... But the SC400 is by far the sweetest! I'm 22 btw.

Me and my dad absolutely love vehicles and he makes it all possible for me. For my immediate family, which is me, my brother, my dad and my mom, we have a 94' toyota camry, a 2001 camry, a 91' MR2, a 98' Supercharged T100 pickup, and my 96' SC300

Its almost ridiculous at this point but we all have our specified favorites usually nobody takes someone elses car :unsure: